1) Media conglomerates use vertical integration and horizontal integration to dominate the media landscape in the United States. Please explain the difference between vertical and horizontal integration and provide an example of how a media conglomerate uses both to create successful media products. Be specific.2) Mean World Syndrome provides an in-depth look at the lifelong work of communications scholar George Gerbner. What exactly is the “mean world syndrome” that Gerbner coined, and how do news programs, scripted televisions shows, films and video games contribute to this mean world? What are some of the ramifications and consequences of the new “mean world” that we live in?3) Mickey Mouse Monopoly examines the unique, important and potentially dangerous role the Walt Disney Corporation plays in childhood entertainment and the formation of culture. What does the film say about how a media company’s status as a corporation can influence how it constructs reality and fantasy? And how can these constructions in turn shape perceptions? Please provide specific examples from the documentary to support your answer.4) As you watched in The Machine That Made Us, the invention of the moveable type printing press had a profound effect on the course and fate of humanity. How exactly did Johannes Gutenberg come up with the idea of the printing press (what was his influence and what set of circumstances led to his invention) and what were some of the immediate effects it had? Provide specific examples.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.