1.Entrepreneurship partly entails scanning changes in the environment, identifying possible business opportunities mobilizing resources and starting a business. With reference to five specific changes in a Kenyan business environment discuss possible business opportunities that an entrepreneur would identify.( 10 marks)2.As the business grows it is likely to benefit from internal and external economies of scale. Discuss giving relevant examples(10marks)3. Describe five sources of finance at different stages of business life cycle (10 Marks)4. Success of a business enterprise is highly dependent on the marketing effort of the entrepreneur. Describe how you would combine the elements of marketing/marketing mix to market a specific product of your choice (10 Marks)
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.