1. Provide an example of a typical ethical dilemma the average person faces in everyday life. ( 400 word minimum)2. Explain how ethics provides a foundation and framework for how discretionary power is used on the job in the world of criminal justice. (300 word minimum, not including the sources, apa format, sources must be within the past 7year timeframe.)3. In the text, Pollock outlines four ethical elements common to criminal justice professionals. List the four elements and explain the significance of each and how each impacts the relationship between the criminal justice system and the community. (400 word minimum)4. List Kohlberg’s stages of cognitive development and describe each one. At which stage do most police officers fall? At which stage do most corrections officers fall? At which stage do criminal court judges fall? Clearly explain your answers.( 300 word minimum count, cite the source, apa format)5. Describe the process of how police recruits are taught ethics from an organizational standpoint. Support your answer using at least one recent scholarly journal article (published in last 7 years).(400 word minimum count)
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.