3 page double spaced paper on the topic. I would expect an overview of certifying juveniles as adults, two arguments (with scholarly references) both for and against the the process, and a conclusionJoey is 15 years old and he and his 18 year friend (Carl) broke into drug house to steal their money and drugs. They did not believe anyone would be home but they realized the potential risk and each took a gun just in case. It turns out there were people home . The residents began shooting at Carl and Joey almost immediately however they did not hit anyone. Carl on the other hand hit all three of the residents, and Joey hit one. All three died. Joey has been arrested only one time before for possession of cocaine and was on probation with the juvenile system at the time of the crime. Bullets from Joey’s gun were found in only one of the victims but its unclear whether the death was the result of Joey’s or Carl’s gun. Something inside of me has a real problem with certifying a fifteen-year-old boy as an adult and sending him to prison for the next thirty years. I also have a real problem with him being adjudicated in the juvenile system and getting released in two years when he becomes an adult. The crime was hideous, and now three people are dead as a result of his actions. This situation sheds light on the bigger issue of certifying juveniles as adults. Using the instructions for this debate, convince me one way or the other [with research and facts] whether or not this is a good policy..
Arguments for Certifying Juveniles as Adults discussion
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.