4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.Assignment:Write a 1750-2000 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer the questions for each bullet point. There should be separate sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.Essay Questions:1. Think of the best teacher you have ever had. What authority base and influence model did this teacher use the majority of the time? Think of the worst teacher you ever had. What authority base and influence model did this teacher use the majority of the time?2. Discuss teacher-directed, collaborative, and student-directed Learning. Give a solid example for each in an early childhood education setting. Discuss your own personal philosophy on these teaching methods and explain how you would use them in the examples you chose.3. Select a concept from any subject with which you are familiar. Write a question for the concept at each of the following levels: analysis, evaluation, knowledge, synthesis, comprehension, and application. Would there be any difference in the use of wait time in asking the six questions you wrote? Why? In classroom management, why is a hierarchical ordering of questions important?4. Prepare a lesson for early childhood education using an individual lesson structure and rewrite it as a cooperative learning lesson with all three important elements of cooperative learning. List and discuss the positive interdependences your students might practice in this lesson.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.