4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.Assignment:Part One:Create a virtual classroom to include developmentally appropriate areas and centers. You may use clip art to help you or create a classroom map using MS Word and it’s tools to create your visual layout. Be sure to label each area. Be creative!Part Two:Write a detailed essay, which should be 1250-1500 words and should include at least four (4) citations. The sections should be clearly marked with headings so that your instructor knows which points you are addressing. Follow the guidelines for APA writing style. The title page and references page do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment. Your focus will be on explaining each area of your classroom. In detail, explain its purpose, its learning objective and materials needed. This will accompany your visual classroom and offer you an opportunity to explain you logic in design, functionality and play based areas.
Aspen University Areas of a Kindergarten Virtual Classroom paper
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.