. In addition to the oral presentation, students are expected to complete a 2-page report (APA style) of an approved topic related assessment in clinical counseling of your choosing. This report will be graded based on grammar, use of appropriate references (no blogs), timeliness of completion The paper is intended to be looked at like a mini passion project. Meaning, this 2-page paper will be related to a topic in assessment, but something you have always wanted to learn more about. For example, if a person has a passion for helping children, their topic could be about intellectual assessment with children. I want you to have fun and be creative with this report, just make sure it is formatting using APA style.but I am interested more in adult not kids … so it has to be related to assessments and I would like to that is related to schizofrennia or bipolar or depression. and it probably require some research.
Assessment Of Depression Psychology Counselling Essay Help
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.