1-Do you think it is important for nurses to be involved in their professional organizations? Why or why not?2. The Affordable Care Act (“ObamaCare”) has been both praised and vilified. Debate the pros and cons of this legislation and of health-care reform in general. 3. What is your vision of nursing’s future? How will you contribute to shaping it? 4. Interview a nurse educated in a diploma program at least 20 years ago.a-How did that nurse’s education differ from your education today? 5. Locate the website of a professional organization related to nursing. Bring a copy of the organization’s mission, membership criteria, and standards of practice. 6. Ask five people of different ages and gender who do not work in the health-care field what they think most nurses do. Compile their answers with the answers your classmates collected and summarize them. Compare the summary to what you know nurses actually do.a-Were the answers realistic? b-Did they over- or underestimate the responsibilities most nurses have?c-Did they recognize the wide variety of things nurses do?d-Was there a difference by age or gender of the person answering the question?e-What do the results tell you about the public’s image of nursing? f-What do you think influences their image the most? Explain your answer.7. Describe the nurse of the future.a-What does he or she do?b-Do you think nursing will become a more powerful force in health care?c-Why or why not?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.