1. Prepare (a job description) and (job specification) for any one of the job positions provided. You want to follow the video link to understand the nature of the job. 2.a. Prepare a recruitment strategy based on the job description and job specification to recruit the candidates 2.b. Discuss how technology will influence the job (which you have selected) in the future (do not exceed more than 300 words) . 3. Perform a strength and weakness analysis of your skills to assess your skills against the job specification, which you had developed, and prepare a CPD (Continuing Professional Development), plan to overcome your weaknesses.You may want to consider this question while preparing the CPD plan: “Do I possess the required skills to apply myself as a candidate for this position?” If no, discuss how you will develop those skills. (eg. What kind of courses, training, developmental activities will you take up to match the skill levels?). Discuss the time plan. You may want to be more realistic in your plan. Guidelines for the Forum Post The word limit for the Forum Post is 1500 words. There is no structure for the Forum post. You are required to address the three tasks in sequence. There is neither an introduction nor a conclusion for this task. You should provide all the materials used as source of reference at the end of your document. INSTRUCTIONS 1.Your forum post shall reflect the depth and breadth of your original analyses in a clear and coherent manner. 2.Any reference to authors and other writers shall be quoted with due acknowledgement in your assignment report using the Harvard Referencing System. 3.This forum post must be original and creative. (Don’t cut and paste).
BHR3352 Travel Hospitality Services HR Manager Job description Paper
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.