***Background***Discussion topic: Two questions arise from this week’s reading: How did behavior evolve? How are functions assigned to parts of the brain?The evolution of behavior makes it hard to tie cause to effect. When the same behavior appears not only throughout a species but in some form in related species, we look for an evolutionary path to its development. The discovery of a genetic influence on the behavior and evidence that it is adaptive tends to confirm our suspicions. Yet genes do not directly cause behavior. As you read, think about how genes are connected to behavior.Consider, too, that neurons acquire their function in behavior through their connections with other neurons. Behavior does not emerge from all neurons equally, but is often localized to specific brain regions. What does it mean to say that a behavior is “localized” or “hard-wired”?******************************Answer EACH question in *250 words minimum*. Discussion 1 – How Behavior Reflects Evolution and the BrainStep 1: Read https://psmag.com/social-justice/the-social-life-of-genes-64616 and https://developingchild.harvard.edu/science/deep-dives/gene-environment-interaction/ Step 2: Address the following questions in discussion in one paragraph for each of the question items:Questions1. Much of our behavior is typical of the species yet individually different, even unique. Choose a specific form of one behavior, such as blinking, eating, or speaking, that probably evolved biologically but varies in different people. Suggest an explanation for its constancy in the species and its variability among individuals.NOTE: You’ll have an easier time with tiny behaviors: a startle reflex, urination, or breathing. Feel free to take on larger traits like problem-solving and mate selection if you wish.2. When we say that behavior is inherited, we mean that the behavior is influenced by our genes. How do our genes and the environment interact to guide behavior?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.