1-1.5 pageTopic the “danger of single story” Directions for body paragraph #4: In the fourth body paragraph, agree or disagree with the author’s main idea.Then, describe a detailed example from your own experience, someone you know, or from the media to vividly illustrate your argument for your readers.Include journalistic details of who, what, when, where, why, and/or how to help your reader visualize your connection, imagining it as it happened. Show us the experience rather than simply telling about it. Also, employ at least five of the following rhetorical devices: Simile and/or metaphorShort powerful sentences Action verbsSensory details/descriptive words Dialogue or monologueRhetorical question Proper nouns—names, places, productsPurposeful repetition Alliteration (Be prepared to highlight and label these rhetorical devices before submitting your essay for a grade.)Please do not forget to highlight
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.