1.What is the author’s premise in the book with regards to economic history and theory in the time period under consideration?What is he/she trying to accomplish?Deal with the premise or overall element of what is being done within the work.Is the author successful in achieving the purpose or not historically?Be specific and substantiate with elements from the text for support.2.Does the book represent new or traditional interpretation on the economic/historical era under consideration?Consult ONE outside source on the period of time or historical era to help substantiate this element of the assignment.Look at historiography on the period to draw this conclusion.Are the author’s statements/factual analysis/conclusions consistent with those of others of the era in economic history?Substantiate with evidence from the text and outside source to support your position.3.What are the author’s main arguments from a factual standpoint?What is the author of the work attempting to postulate about American economic historical development?Address what you consider to be the main elements and issues of thematic consideration and support them.4.Does the author present or demonstrate any bias of a particular economic or historical view of thought?Are there areas that do not have factual support that represent the author’s policy or historical interpretation that cannot be substantiated as presented?Take a position and support yourself on this.5.Grading:Remember that the content part of the grade is to deal in all parts of the assignment with what are the major historical and economic policies/arguments as you see them.Support and substantiation are important.Use factual text reference to prove your assertions.Mechanics, style, structure, organization and content also comprise your grade determination.Careless and sloppy work will cost you points.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.