Financing GrowthYou’ve owned a tool and die company for the last five years. Even during the recession, you have been earning a net profit of 30% on your investment and have been able to pay yourself a reasonable salary. You are feeling so confident that you are considering expanding. You believe that your profit potential can improve greatly if you could expand your product line with newer high-tech equipment. You estimate that you will need $1 million for the expansion.1. What are your financing alternatives?2. Would you consider selling bonds if you had to pay 12% interest?3. What are the major advantages of using issuing bonds?4. What are the major disadvantages of using issuing bonds?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.