2) You could chooseONEof the questions below from this unit and write at least a one page journal entry that reflects your understanding of this topic. (1-2 pages)Unit 2 Journal Questions (please choose one):Do you think that business practices in an Islamic country are likely to differ from business practices in the United States? If so how? (Chapter 4);Reread the Management Focus feature on Unocal and answer the following questions: a. Was it ethical for Unocal to enter into a partnership with a brutal military dictatorship for financial gain?b. What actions could Unocal have taken, short of not investing at all, to safeguard the human rights of people impacted by the gas pipeline project? (Chapter 5);Why are companies like Wham-O returning to the United States to manufacture their products? Discuss the implications of this trend for countries like China that depend on Western manufacturing investments. (Chapter 6)3/ You could choose ONE of the questions below from this unit and write at least a one page journal entry that reflects your understanding of this topic.( 1-2 pages)Unit 3 Journal Questions (please choose one): Do you think that governments should consider human rights when granting preferential trading rights to countries? What are the arguments for and against taking such a position? (Chapter 7);Why has it been so hard for Walmart to make a profit in Japan? What might the company have done differently in its early years in Japan? (Chapter 8);NAFTA has produced significant benefits for the Canadian, Mexican, and U.S. economy. What are these benefits? Why do unions not like NAFTA? (Chapter 9).
Business practices in an Islamic country – Walmart in Japan questions
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.