7.5b Chapter 7 Reading – Cloud Computing and Remote Access Go to 7-5b, and complete Applying Concepts: Protocol Synopsis. You must complete each empty column in the table and credit will not be given for duplicate answers in the “Notes” column. Click the “+” sign to expand the table. Using MS Word only, record your answers. Save the file as ProtocolXXX4.docx.Substitute your first, middle, and last name initials in place of XXX. Attach and submit the document on Blackboard. Table 7-1 Notable Encryption and Authentication Methods Security method Type Primary use(s) Notes Security method Type Primary use(s) Notes PPP Connection Remote access GRE Encapsulation L2TP Tunneling VPN IPsec SSL TLS Secure transmission of HTTP sessions SSL VPN SFTP Encryption File transfer SSH SHA Hashing RADIUS Central authentication point for wireless, mobile, and remote users TACACS+ Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) MS-CHAPv2 Authentication EAP 802.1X Authentication AES Encryption Wi-Fi Kerberos Verify the identity of clients and to securely exchange information after a client logs on to a system
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.