1. View at least two of the following effective and ground breaking campaign ads: Lyndon Johnson’s “Daisy” ad (1964), Ronald Reagan’s “Morning in America” ad (1984), George H. W. Bush’s “Willie Horton” ad (1988), the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth’s “Pessimism” ad (2004), and Barack Obama’s “Big Bird” and “47 percent” ads (2012). Most of these ads are available via YouTube. Identify which ads you viewed and include any thoughts you had about the message sent by and about the Presidential Candidates during the campaign process. 2. Information is presented through the internet, podcasts, television, and radio. Which form of media has the biggest impact on your political opinion? Has American Mass Media become too powerful in shaping politics and public opinion? Why or why not?3. What is the watchdog function of the news media in politics? Briefly describe one story that was covered by the media (mentioned in the text or from your recent memory) the reflect the watchdog function of the press
Chapters 10 Role of News Media in Politics and Government Paper
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.