1) Before beginning this discussion, read PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for project managers, and read the Weekly Lecture.Imagine you are a project manager and a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI). Alexia is a friend and colleague who works in the training department. She comes to you for advice about a potential ethical dilemma. Alexia is not a project manager or a member of PMI. She is a member of a team that is creating a training program for new sales people. This training program will consist of in-house training and online technical training.The team is about to search for companies to purchase or create the online technical training needed. Alexia has been in the industry for many years and is an expert in the field. Given her experience, the project manager has asked Alexia to lead the team to define the requirements and come up with a list of vendors. Alexia knows the vendors in this field, she worked for one of them for 10 years, and she is still close with many of the employees.Alexia’s sister is also in the industry; in fact, she is the local sales manager for a training company that will be a top contender for the job. Since Alexia has a family member and friends who work for two of the potential vendors, she has two potential conflicts of interest and has asked for your help in how to ethically navigate this situation. When she leaves your office, you pull out the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and the ethical decision making framework provided in the Weekly Lecture.What potential ethical violations exist? Share at least three potential recommendations for navigating the potential ethical violations, and walk through the ethical decision making framework to show your thought process. What is your final recommendation? Why?Your initial response should contain at least 200 words and be supported by at least one additional Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Source (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.(other than the textbook or required reading) to help explain and share what the best way to navigate this potential ethical dilemma in an ethical and emotionally intelligent way. You are encouraged to post your required replies early during the week to promote more meaningful and interactive discourse in this discussion.2) Lessons learned are a critical part of the close of any project, plan, or effort. Before beginning this discussion forum, read the assigned pages from Chapters 9 and 10 in your text, review the article How to Fix Three of the Biggest Project Management Problems Your Business Faces (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., and read the Weekly Lecture.Consider the experience you gained in class and the work you have completed over the past five weeks.Identify at least two lessons learned that you will apply to your life and career.Explain what the lessons are, then explain how (and why) they will help you improve your life and career.Your initial response should contain at least 200 words and be supported by at least one additional Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Source (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.(other than the textbook or required reading) to help explain and share what you have learned. You are encouraged to post your required replies early during the week to promote more meaningful and interactive discourse in this discussion.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.