: Chapter 7: Relationships (Romantic, at work, and the dark side) 7.4 to 7.6.that’s the link to get to the book https://open.lib.umn.edu/communication/Since everyone takes notes differently, the following guidelines should assist you in completing the assignment to the satisfaction of me, your instructor. I am not grading you on “content”.Consider this assignment as the “test” for the reading, therefore put effort into following instructions. We will be discussing each reading in class.1 pt. 1. Label your notes each time, in the following manner:Right hand corner of first page: Your NameReading #Date1 pt. 2. Computer print notes or handwritten are accepted. I will accept ink (blue or black only, please).I will not accept notes in pencil.I will not accept notes with rough edges (cut them off before you come to class)1 pt. 3. Write your notes in some type of “outline” format.This means I expect to see abbreviations, key words, phrases… 1 pt. 4. Try to keep your notes to within 2-3 pages at the most, per chapter. Staple them, before coming to class. 11 pts. 5. PERSONAL COMMENTS: This is the most important part of the assignment. At the end of your notes and after thinking about the readings, write your own personal commentsabout what you read.Here are some suggestions as to what to include after the reading. a.What research study did you find interesting, new or maybe even confusing?b.What in your own life, did you relate to, after reading these chapters?c.Was there something in class, that you related to, or that you want to address to me, in these notes?Use this space to your advantage. Consider this as personal communication between you and the instructor.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.