1:AtherosclerosisAtherosclerosis is a major risk factor for many types of cardiac events. Let’s discuss how we can prevent the plague buildup in our bodies and how genetics might play a role. Discuss what medications are used to treat this disease and who should be taking them? What diseases are patients at risk for when they have ather-osclerosis?Make sure to include at least one paragraph in your re-sponse and explain your answer with detailed information2:There are two questions to this discussion; answer both questions.Question AThe textbook says that the common anesthesia time units are 15 minutes, but that some carriers use 30 minutes. Not mentioned in the book is the fact that some carriers require the actual number of minutes rather than increments. Why do you think there are differences? When you respond to your fellow students’ posts, do you agree with your fellow students’ and why or why not?Question BThe textbook says that Medicare requires the use of CPT anesthesia codes whereas some third party payers require the use of surgery codes for anesthesia. How does a coder find out if the third party payer requires anesthesia or surgical codes for anesthesia services?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.