1:Based on your chosen company, discuss how reorganization of its business structure would or would not have helped them meet new market challenges. In your response, address the following: ARTICLE ATTACHEDSpecify at least 2 reasons why you think reorganizing was or was not necessary, and provide an explanation for each reason.Suggest 2 strategies you think could have improved the company’s efforts to meet current market challenges and remain sustainable.2:Labor Unions” Please respond to the following:Go to the United States Department of Labor and read the section titled “Employment Rights: Who has Them and Who Enforces Them”. Next, evaluate the intended effectiveness of The Americans with Disabilities Act and The Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Determine how these laws affect human resource (HR) management. Speculate what the impact of the Act will be in 10 years. Support your position. Use the Internet to research the role of unions in the United States compared to three other countries. Next, examine how the role of unions in other countries differs from the role of unions in the United States. Provide examples of three countries and how unions operate in those countries in regard to HR management.3:Executive PresenceWhat is your idea of a strong Executive Presence? Describe a leader you admire who exudes a strong Executive Presence. What are 2 to 3 ways this leader exudes a strong Executive Presence? What are 2 to 3 things you can do to incorporate these Executive Presence traits into your leadership style?Reflecting on your first video in the course, what changes did you make to enhance your Executive Presence?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.