Please answer each of the following questions clear and concisely. No Plagiarism!1. The central issue in The Bystander revolves around the elements of criminal liability and, in particular, actus reus. Explain your choices in this scenario by addressing the following questions.What is the concept of a voluntary act, and why is it so important to criminal law? Do you think Tom’s act was voluntary? Why or why not? Here is the scenario:.Chris and Tom spend all evening drinking at a bar. Chris is drunk by the time they leave the bar. As the men leave, they see a woman walking down an alley and follow her. Chris grabs the woman and begins to sexually assault her. Tom does nothing to the woman nor does he stop Chris. After a few moments, Tom leaves Chris with the woman in the alley. Chris abandons the woman in the alley after assaulting her. Some bar patrons find her later that night and take her to the hospital, from where she reports the crime. Chris and Tom are soon arrested.2. How are status, criminal omissions, and possession related to the voluntary act requirement of criminal liability? Explain using examples from this scenario.3. The central issue in States of Mind revolves around the concepts of mens rea, concurrence, and causation as elements of criminal liability. Explain your choices in this scenario by addressing the following questions.What are the different states of mind that qualify as mens rea for criminal liability? How do these relate to the concepts of concurrence and causation?4. How might a suspect’s ignorance and mistakes create a reasonable doubt that the prosecution has proved criminal intent?DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN’T MEET MY BUDGET! THANKS!
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.