1.Court cases website: https://supreme.findlaw.com/supreme_court/briefs/i… steps.: Cases–> Civil Rights –>United states Supreme Court NO secondary sources (i.e., news articles, web sources, briefs, videos, etc.). 2.Write a summary of the court case in your own words. Be sure to discuss the parties involved, facts of the case with issue presented, and ruling or judgment declared.3.Explain how the results of the case influences society and discuss if the results of the case help solve or exacerbate social deviance using supporting: policy on U.S. liberty, equality, and security and 2) policy related to issues of gender, sex, and sexuality.4.Cite the case in ASA format at the end of your response and include a hyperlink to the source or a copy of the court document as an attachment
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.