1-2 paragraphs per questionContinue the journey on the Beagle:August 24th 1832: Bahia Blanca, BrazilDecember 17th, 1832: Tierra Del FuegoMarch 1st, 1833: Falkland IslandsApril 29th, 1834: Rio Santa Cruz ValleyJuly 23rd, 1834: Bay of Valparaiso, ChileNovember 21st, 1834: Harbor of TalchuhanoMarch 4th, 1835: Concepcion, ChileLinks for your journey:Tierra del FuegoSouth America – West CoastHow might these locations later be used to support Darwin’s idea of slow, gradual change? Darwin started the voyage of the Beagle as a creationist, very much enamored with William Paley’s arguments in Natural Theology. Why did he ultimately reject the argument from design? What kinds of evidence did he observe on his voyage to support his idea that species changed through time rather than being specially created?What did these bones Darwin found at Punta Alta imply? Why were there no animals like this alive and if the animals went extinct, how long ago did this happen? Darwin speculated that the vegetation must have been very lush to support creatures of this size. However, the vegetation in this region now was very sparse. What did Darwin conclude?Speculate what caused the creature’s extinction. Must it have been environment change? How long ago did this creature die? If these bones were thousands of years old, did they support Lyell’s theory? How could Darwin tell or speculate, given his knowledge at the time
Darwin’s Voyage of the Beagle: South America discussion
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.