Preparean analysis of the property rights, risks, and benefits of each in a minimum of 1,050 words, excluding the title and reference page, including the following:Decide what actions a manager in your business should take to identify and protect the tangible property rights of your domestic and international business.Summarize the actions a manager in your business should take to identify and protect the intellectual property rights of your domestic and international business.Explain what actions a manager in your business should take to identify and protect the organization from violating the intellectual property (IP) rights of others.Analyze what special problems arise regarding property rights when your business decides to do business outside the United States.Evaluate the legal risks associated with all property rights, domestically and internationally, for your business.Apply the risk management process to mitigate the legal risks for your business.Evaluate contract formation in your business as it relates to its Intellectual Property and recommend one contract method of contract dispute resolution for use in your business.Cite a minimum of three scholarly references. One scholarly reference must be from the University Library.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines in Word format.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.