400-600In 1944, finance specialists and bankers from around the world met to discuss what the post-WWII monetary system would be. Given the instability of the pre-war period, the goal was to create a new system. The outcome of this was the Bretton Woods system, which had the U.S. dollar as the world reserve currency linked to gold at $35 an ounce. All other currencies were tied to the dollar with limits on how much they could appreciate or depreciate. The system lasted until the 1970s, when the United States decided to move away from gold convertibility. The modern system is based on supply and demand for currency and a managed float. Discuss the following in your main post:The U.S. dollar remains the world’s reserve currency. Is this good for the United States, and if so, why?People usually think a “strong” dollar is good. Is this true for U.S. businesses, and does it help or hurt the U.S. balance of payments?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.