# Discussion Board Question :Failure to plan in depth is usually the result of not fully thinking through a problem. How many pandemic response plans, for example, consider the need for the disposal of infectious waste products? According to a recent article in the Los Angeles Times, a single Ebola patient treated in a U.S. hospital generates the equivalent of eight 55 gallon drums of medical waste each day. Multiply that by the numbers we expect in a major pandemic and you can begin to grasp the enormity of the problem. Further complicating the problem is the fact that many states have laws prohibiting the burning of infectious waste. Transporting the waste to a state that does permit burning creates its own set of problems and a potential environmental nightmare. This is not a problem you want to try to solve at the time.It is often said that disaster operations are really logistics operations and to a certain extent this is true. Our response system is designed to assess resources needs and then to fulfill them as best we can. Logistical planning should be at the core of your disaster planning.Try to think of one element of logistics and how to explain how a failure in planning could provide a path to serious consequences to a disaster operation. An example could be the lack of adequate fuel supplies for vehicles or substance for your workers. Along with the problem, states a few remedies to mitigate or prevent the situation.# APA Style# Two paragraphs at least
Discussion Board Question? ( Logistic Management for Disasters )
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.