– Establishing Points of Distribution (PODS)Points of Distribution (POD) has become a very important element for disaster and humanitarian response, and a critical element in logistics planning. Over the years this process has become more formalized, and has been perfected by many agencies. A POD serves many purposes. It obviously distributes supplies- often food, water, ice, blankets. It can be used to distribute medications during disease outbreaks, pandemics, or radiation releases. But it also serves an important task of putting a “human touch” during disasters, providing direct care and access to the displaced.- Point of Distribution (POD) Training- FEMAView this video to get a better understanding of POD’s.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXw1IROwz_s-DB Question :* Points of Distribution (POD) can be extremely beneficial in disaster situations. They can also create concerns during an operation in regards to transporting supplies, safety, security and finding an optimum site for establishing a POD.* Pick one area, either beneficial or detrimental; briefly explain how that would affect a disaster operation, and how you would improve upon the process.* APA Style- Two references at least
Discussion Board Question? Logistic Management for Disasters
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.