1) Are unions still relevant and necessary today? Many question whether their role in labor and employment matters has run its course and they no longer have the same use as their original purpose. This author believes the opposite and that unions are more important today than ever and cites the decline in union membership as a reason for the decline of the middle class. Do you agree/disagree? Explain.Link: http://www.politico.com/story/2012/09/why-unions-matter-more-than-ever-080571 2) What is the primary difference between what unions were bargaining for at their inception and today? Is this why we have a notion they are unimportant?Each response must be a minimum of 200 words. References and in-text citation must be used. The selected tutor will be provided the e-book information.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.