* This is a two part assignment, and will need to be in two separate word documents. Please ensure to add in text citations and a reference page. Part 1: Write a 700- to 1,050-word play, incorporating a clear beginning, middle, and ending. Your play must have at least two characters.Grammar and punctuation variations are acceptable if they serve the needs of the piece.Part 2:Imagine that you are being interviewed for a literary magazine.Use a Question and Answer format where you answer questions in 350 words regarding what you learned from writing your play.Create questions and provide your responses that discuss the following:How you, as the writer, used common elements, structures, form and terminology used in dramatic plays and screenplays; for instance, how does the format change the way characters are introduced or the impact of dialogue and setting?
ENG240 Phoenix One Act Play & Reflection Of Drama Assignment
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.