* This is a two part assignment and should be on two separate word documents. Please ensure to cite all references with an in text citation as well as a title page.*Part one:Consider the six common elements of the short story including character, point of view, plot, setting and context, conflict and tension, and crisis and resolution.Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word short story that uses each of the six elements listed above.Grammar and punctuation variations are acceptable if they serve the needs of the piece.Part two:This assignment allows you to express your views about your creativity.Imagine now that you are being interviewed for a literary magazine.Use a Question and Answer format where you create and answer questions in 350 words regarding what you learned from writing your short story.Create questions and provide your responses that describe the use of plot, character, setting, and theme in your short story.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.