1.ENG 315: Professional Communications:”Reflection”Review a guide to writing cover letters, located at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/549/01/. Next, reflect on what you learned regarding the importance and structure of job application cover letters. Ascertain the key factors an employer may take into consideration when determining whether an applicant receives a job interview.Identify two (2) key skills that you learned during the course that you think will add to your communication effectiveness.Think about your goal established in Week 5’s discussion. How well did you progress towards achieving that goal? What additional work must you do to achieve or expand that goal?2.HIS 104: American History to 1865:The Civil WarLook at the two articles in Instructor’s Insights (cite them in your post) then consider this:Given what we have covered the last two weeks, discuss the impact of the Civil War then and now. Provide specific details to back up your answer.INSTRUCTOR INSIGHTSFor the cultural impact of the Civil War see this neat article:https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info…For the economic impact see:https://fee.org/articles/the-economic-costs-of-the…For a timeline of the Civil War see:http://thecivil-war.com/civil-war-timeline/http://www.historyplace.com/civilwar/3.BUS 437: Project Procurement Management:“Project Productivity Loss.” There are ten (10) top causes of project productivity loss.The following are the ten (10) most prevalent causes for loss of project productivity. Which occur most frequently in your organization? Why?Changing work sequenceSkill dilutionSupervision dilutionOvertime/second shiftReworkCongestion/crowdingLate/changing engineeringMoraleTools/equipment/materialsSchedule pressure
ENG315 HIS104 Strayer Project Productivity Loss & Civil War Impact
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.