4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.Assignment:Write a 1750-2000 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer the questions for each bullet point. There should be separate sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.Essay Questions:1. The definition of teaching in this chapter discusses how a teacher can modify his or her behavior to influence students as it is the only behavior a teacher has control over. Give three examples of different kinds of inappropriate behavior involving interruptions by students in class and discuss how a teacher’s influence can change each.2. The textbook supports the use of a decision-making hierarchical approach to managing the classroom. Discuss the pros and cons to such an approach.3. Write a scenario of a typical classroom where only a few of the 30 students participate in classroom discussions and, when they do so, they give very short answers. Then, in the next paragraph, discuss four ways a teacher can turn this situation around so most students will be raising their hands to participate, and do so with more detailed and well thought-out answers.4. Look at the list of student behaviors on page 42 in Chapter 2 of the textbook. Choose 10 of these behaviors and give at least one type of “wrong” behavior a teacher may be employing that might make student misbehavior increase.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.