1. Family composition. Type of family, age, gender and racial/ethnic composition of the family. 2.Roles of each family member.Who is the leader in the family?Who is the primary provider?Is there any other provider? 3.Do family members have any existing physical or psychological conditions that are affecting family function? 4.Home (physical condition) and external environment; living situation (this must include financial information).How the family support itself. For example; working parents, children or any other member 5.How adequately have individual family members accomplished age-appropriate developmental tasks? 6.Do individual family member’s developmental states create stress in the family? 7.What developmental stage is the family in?How well has the family achieve the task of this and previous developmental stages? 8.Any family history of genetic predisposition to disease? 9.Immunization status of the family? 10.Any child or adolescent experiencing problems 11.Hospital admission of any family member and how it is handled by the other members? 12.What are the typical modes of family communication?It is affective?Why? 13.How are decisions make in the family? 14.Is there evidence of violence within the family?What forms of discipline are use? 15.How well the family deals with crisis? 16.What cultural and religious factors influence the family health and social status? 17.What are the family goals? 18.Identify any external or internal sources of support that are available? 19.Is there evidence of role conflict?Role overload? 20.Does the family have an emergency plan to deal with family crisis, disasters? Identify 3 nursing diagnosis and develop a short plan of care using the nursing process. Please present a summary of your assessment in an APA format on a 12 Arial font, word document attached to the forum in the discussion tab of the blackboard title “family assessment” Please use at least 3 scholarly evidence-based practice references besides the class textbook to sustain your assessment.A minimum of 1000 words are required, excluding the first and reference page (Websites can be used but will not count toward grading).2 replies to any of your peer’s assessment are required sustained by the proper references.You must identify two family problems and present a nursing care plan using the nursing process addressing the problems.
Family Health Assessment Developmental Tasks Across The Life Span
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.