500- 600 wordsFormat for Group Project: Marketing Strategy For the social issue you have been assigned, research and develop the following sections: 1.Background Research on Issue 2.Target Market 3.BCOS Model for your issue (from perspective of your target market) 4.Marketing Objective (statement) (which stage of decision process) 5.Positioning of Issue (statement) 6.Marketing Strategy (may include some or all of the following depending on your strategy) -Advertising Plan (creative and planned media) (show your advertising) -Public Relations Plan -Event/Sponsorship Plan -Sales Promotion Plan -Personnel Selling Plan -Direct Marketing Plan 7.Summary of how your strategy will help achieve your marketing objective. 8.Sources (include all secondary sources as well as copies of any primary research done)1, I just need finished 1.Background Research on Issue 2.Target Market . Two part! Topic: quit smoking Target market: teenager and young adults.2, I found some sources, you can use it!Statistic for Teens smoking in Canadahttps://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/82-624-x/2012001/article/11676-eng.htmhttps://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/82-625-x/2018001/article/54974-eng.htmhttps://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1310009610https://uwaterloo.ca/tobacco-use-canada/youth-tobacco-use/smoking-initiation/ages-15-19(^ look at graph for smokers are at highest percentage when they are 18-19)3, I need some charts to show the data.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.