1. A label on an iced tea drink mix says to use 2 tbsp of iced tea mix to make one serving (8 oz) of iced tea.a. What is the ratio of drink mix to iced tea? (Hint: 1 oz = 2 tbsp)b. Suppose you want to make a quart (32 oz) of iced tea. How many ounces of drink mix should be used?c. How many tablespoons of iced tea mix should be used to make a quart (32 oz) of iced tea?2. △ RST has coordinates R(-4, -3), S(0, 5), and T(7, -3).a. Graph △ RST in a coordinate plane.b. Find the perimeter of △ RST.c. Find the area of △ RST.d. The centroid of a triangle is the intersection of its medians. Use the following steps to find the centroid of △ RST using segment partition.i. Find the midpoint of TR¯. Label it N.ii. Find the point, C, that partitions SN¯ such that SC:CN has a ratio of 2:1 .iii. Plot point C in your graph of △ RST.e. Find and graph the midpoints of TR¯, RS¯,and ST¯ . Draw a segment connecting the vertex opposite each midpoint to the midpoint.i. How does the intersection of the segments compare to point C from question 4?Geometry Concepts: Unit Project3. Brian is renting an apartment. The floor plan of the apartment is shown below.a. What is the total area of the apartment?b. What are the dimensions of the master bedroom?c. Brian wants to buy a dining room table from the local furniture store. He sees a table that is 9 ft long and 3 ft wide. Would it be reasonable to buy this table to put in the dining room? Why or why not?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.