1.5 page – You can make up some things or use your own feelings on last part. I will attach a copy of what I ate and how much I should eat.A brief description (1 paragraph) of how your diet could be improved including what food groups and nutrients you need to increase or decrease. Also include a description of ways you can achieve these improvements such as eating fruit with breakfast or packing your lunch instead of frequenting fast food restaurants. A brief report (1 page) that addresses: A. Were you surprised at how much or how little your diet needed improving? B. What feelings trigger you to eat when you’re not hungry? C. What foods do you consume when you are happy, sad, bored, etc.? D. Do you skip meals? If so, why? E. How do money and time play a role in your eating?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.