1. Write on “The Great War”. Topic must include: How was Wilson different from Roosevelt? Why was Wilson insistent on being neutral? Why did we not stay neutral? How did we get pulled into World War 1? Would the War have ended in 1917 if we had stayed out? Did we make a difference? What did Wilson want from the Paris Peace Conference? What did England and France want? Why was the peace treaty not ratified by the U.S?2. Write on “The Farmers”. Topic must include: Where was most of the farming and ranching done in the U.S in the last third of the 19th century? How much did they produce? Why was it so hard to organize the farmers? What were the goals of the populist movement? How many goals were adopted? Why did the Populist Party not become a strong third party?
HIST 17B The U.S. History: The Great War and the farmers discussion
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.