200 words for each question answer. No outline 1) when we discuss state, local and tribal authorities, tribal is clearly always listed last yet the United States Constitution considers them as separate governments that have the right of self-government even thought Congress can pass laws that govern them. Thus, tribes often have their own branches of government that equates to those of states yet are listed, as mentioned, last. I have read that this can be upsetting to them and I want you to consider if the fusion centers work as well with the tribes in Florida as they do with the local and state law enforcment agencies.2) What standardization across all agencies will reduce the risk associated with a lack of processes place to react, respond to, and report cyber-security threats as they arise?3) What are some strong arguments both for and against a distributed homeland security intelligence production?4) What are the political factors that contribute to or facilitate successful illicit narcotics trafficking networks in source and transit nations?5) What are environmental economic factors that contribute to or facilitate successful illicit narcotics trafficking networks in source and transit nations?6) In a majority of instances “the post-World II dream of development of poor countries in Latin America, Asia and Africa has turned into a nightmare of misery, oppression, exploitation, and death with strategies of development produced, instead, institutionalized violence of inequality, domination, and subordination of rich over poor nations and peoples (Litonjua, 42). Why?7) The failures of international monetary institutions in some examples also contributes to the current economic stratification occurring between rich and poor countries. Why?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.