1) For this assignment, please read Household_Food_Waste. Then answer the following questions.Since we have spent some time in this unit looking at purpose, tone and audience, let’s get to these first. What do you think is the authors’ purpose for writing this text? Who are they writing to (intended audience)? How would you describe their tone?Explain how the difference in intended audience and purpose drive the authors’ tone and overall presentation to be different from what you saw in Allison and Royte, or even Stuart’s arguments?What three new pieces of information were you able to gather from this journal? How do they connect to your previous knowledge on the subject?Imagine that Stuart sat down with Qi and Roe for a discussion. What two questions do you think he would ask for these authors?2) create your own annotated bibliography that includes at least 5 sources.The sources must be related to the subject of “food waste” here is the prompt to help you focus on which sources to choose. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXZ4yEwXQFgdJ4…3) For this journal, please read the third short story from “Heads of the Colored People: Belles Lettres.” *I will not be providing the book*Journals are 1-2 pages double spaced.What should be in your journal? A journal entry should contain 4 items about each piece of literature you read in the textbook:A brief synopsis of what the piece was about [think characters, conflict, resolution] Any lines or phrases that have particular significance [think important themes, climactic moments] A short explanation of what you liked or found most valuable about the pieceAny questions you have about the piece. [Then ask those questions in your group to ensure you understand the piece better]
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.