1.If you are a manager and you are about to take a critical decision which decision will you choose of the following, why? Explain your answer with example: ( 2 points)- A decision that will maximize the profit margin of the organization, but is illegal and may cause harm to the environment.- A decision that will minimize the profit in the short run, But is legal and will contribute to stockholder’s satisfaction.2.From your own perspective, which of the H.R functions seem to be the most important? Why? (1.5 points)3.Explain how H.R practices differ in a small businesses in comparison to an international setting?Refer to Textbook:DeCenzo, D. A., & Robbins, S. P. (2013). Human resource management (11th ed., ISV). West Sussex, UK: Wiley and Sons Ltd. ISBN: 9781118379714 (print version; no digital version available).
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.