1. In your opinion, why was it necessary for the United States to embrace the role of an active superpower after the bombing of Japan; in other words, why do you think the United States could not go back to being an isolationist power after World War II?Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.2. Do you feel the American opinion of President Richard Nixon directly impacted perspectives on the U.S. military’s role in the Vietnam Conflict in its waning years? Why, or why not? What other influences do you think may have impacted these views?Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.3. What do you feel is the most important factor to consider when analyzing the changes in U.S. military policy from the end of the Vietnam War to the end of the First Gulf War? Why?Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.