1. Using the lynn univeristy Academic Search Ultimate, search for a research topic that genuinely interests you. Find and read up to 3 scholarly articles/books chapters that you will use to create your annotated bibliography. (Note: You will be required to have at least 6 scholarly sources for your final project; if you want to gather all 6 sources at this point, you can.)a. Feel free to use the document entitled, How to Read a Scientific Article (see Canvas) to help you learn how to read scholarly articles efficiently.Write an annotated bibliography with an annotation for each of your sources. Each annotation should be about one page in- length. See the format below.Create an outline for your introduction. Use your annotated bibliography as guidance. See an example outline that I use when writing below.I will attach the sample for the outline.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.