Please avoid plagiarism and don’t refer me as an American because I am an iternational student and please avoid advance academic wordsYou are a member of the agency head’s command staff. In your role, you help to develop in-service training for your agency’s sworn officers. As an active member of the training team, you frequently participate and directly lead in these training sessions. Your agency head asked you to develop two new in-service training programs for the agency for the next year. These can be 1) a mandatory training for ALL sworn personnel without regard to rank or 2) an opportunity for additional / new training for sworn personnel seeking to specialize in a role within your agency, change assignment, or advance in rank. Considering any concerns you have or deficiencies you perceive in the training and management of a public safety organization, what classes / topics will you include, how many hours would the training be, and would the training be mandatory or voluntary? Explain your rationale for all of these decisions.Your answer should be between five and six pages in APA format (cover, four pages of your text, references). You need to identify and structure at least TWO in-service programs with specific topic descriptions, the reasons for the training to be offered, how many hours / days are involved, the specific range of sub-topics to be covered, and related details.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.