please brief and clear answer for each questionSUGGESTED TEXTWild, J.J., Wild, K.L., & Han, J.S.Y. (2015) International Business: The Challenges of Globalization, 8th Edition, New Jersey: Prentice Hall. (ISBN: 978-0133866247)Question 1Overview why host countries would want Foreign Direct investment and the main ways that host countries can encourage FDI. Bullet points are encouraged-just make sure to offer a brief (1-2 sentence) explanation for each bullet point. Question 2Overview what regional integration is and what the potential negatives with regional integration are. Bullet points are encouraged -just make sure to offer a brief (1-2 sentence) explanation for each bullet point.Question 3Overview Porter’s Diamond of National Advantage: i.e., what it is used for and what its main components are. Bullet points are encouraged just make sure to offer a brief (1-2 sentence) explanation for each bullet point.
International Business Discussion: Foreign Direct investment questions
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.