500 words for each question. Put references under each answer before moving on to the next question.1) Discussion Questions: It is said that “intelligence is central to everything DHS does” (Charlie Allen, former Undersecretary for Intelligence and Analysis at DHS). Based on your reading and experience, is this true? Since the biggest emerging threat appears to be cyber terrorism related, how is intelligence central to understanding this threat vector? Explain your reasoning in detail.Instructions: Fully utilize the materials that have been provided to you in order to support your response. Your initial post must be at least 500 words. 2) Submit and defend one policy course of action you feel would have the greatest long-term benefit for stabilizing security in Afghanistan/Central Asia.Instructions: Your initial post answering all this week’s questions should be at least 500 words.3) With the end of the Cold War, many Western observers assumed that liberal democratic capitalism was the only effective remaining path to modernization for the developing world. Nonetheless, China’s unprecedented rise in the global economic hierarchy has raised the possibility of an alternative “illiberal” state-led capitalism. Hence, what is the Chinese model? And is the developmental state a viable alternative growth model for the countries of the South? Is it a serious challenger to free market capitalism?Instructions: Your initial post should be at least 500 word
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.