1. Using the same country that you picked from Week 2 & 3, (INDONESIA) review the Yale Environmental Performance Index and list the following:Name of countryThe country’s overall score.The GDP# of people (in millions)Square KMWhat are the highest rated indicators?What are the lowest rated indicators?Do you notice any similarities between the food security index score and the environmental performance index? Any differences?2. Next, navigate to the CIA World Factbook and using the same country, review the geography section and list the following:Where is the location of the country?What are its border countries?What are the natural resources listed? Do you notice any potential conflict minerals?What are the listed natural hazards?What are the current environmental issues?3. Using what you learned about your country create an infographic, or powerpoint presentation that describes the country and the various environmental impacts facing that country. Provide a possible solution to tackle one of these issues (include the,who,what,where,when,how). **Provide attributions for all visuals and make sure they are open access or have a creative commons license. The Creative Commons website can help you to do an effective search.Share the link to your infographic, or attach as an image, WORD doc – or share your powerpoint in the forum.4. Finally, review the lessons, are any of those impacts covered in the lesson? Using the readings for the week describe how experts can help you to strengthen your idea for a solution, or how they help to describe the problem that exists.Instructions: Your initial post should be at least 250 words. Please respond substantially to me and at least 2 other students.
IRLS310 AMU Indonesia Environmental Security Discussion
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.