400 words _________________________Judaism DiscussionRead, Watch, and Answer the Question Below:Video : https://streamable.com/8qiu2“At the heart of Judaism are the core dogmas that have defined it and have been held through the ages: There is no God but God; one God, indivisible. God had chosen the children of Israel (Abraham and his offspring) as his people, and he agreed to be their exclusive God. At the heart of God is his love for humanity. Humanity is his crowning work of creation. God is understood in a myriad of ways—as Lord, as nursing mother, as light, anthropomorphic as in changing his mind, beyond comprehension, all powerful (omnipotent), and all knowing (omniscient). Life is understood as sacred—a means by which we are blessed in order that we should be a blessing to others. Suffering is redemptive, and faith is restorative. Faith is passed on through the matrilineal line of descent, as opposed to the prevailing patrilineal line so common in most other religions. Proselytizing is not actively practiced but accepted, as in the story of Ruth.”Excerpt From: Dr. Mark David Luttio. “Introduction to the Study of World Religions.” iBooks.Question to Answer: “What is unique to Judaism as a religion, and how has it influenced all subsequent monotheistic religions?”
Judaism Beliefs Comparison To Other Religions Discussion Help
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.