1) For this assignment, please read and annotate “The Coddling of the American Mind.” Then, develop an academic summary paragraph based on the lecture and structure (and examples) you have seen in this week’s module. Assignment 2) One of the easiest way to practice rhetorical analysis is through ads. Please watch the following (funny) sample rhetorical analysis: Then, based, on what you saw, do you own short ad analysis. You may choose a TV ad or a magazine ad. If it is a TV one, add the link to it to your assignment (find it on YouTube). If it is a magazine one, take a picture of it and add it to the assignment. Then, do what the speaker did in the video:1. Identify the audience.2. Identify the purpose. (What is the ad trying to convince you to do, usually buy something, but why?)3. Identify ethos/pathos/logos/tone.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.