A major revolution has just taken place on the College campus. New musical reforms have been implemented, and some drastic changes to our music culture have been imposed. These changes are outlined as follows:1. Music may only be sung in grammatically-correct English.2. The following instruments are hereby declared illegal for use in any setting: o Turntableso Banjoo Trumpeto Electronic Drumkit3. All public performances of music must be completely live. No lip-syncing or performing to prerecorded tracks will be allowed.4. All recordings of music are limited to a maximum of three “takes”, or chances to get the recording correct.5. All primary and secondary school students are required to study an instrument of their choosing for no less than five consecutive years.6. Sacred music performed in any church are limited to the use of choir and organ.**********Impact**********What do you think will be the ramifications of these new laws? How will each of these effect music in our society and culture? Each student is expected to comment on at least three of the six listed laws. Give your personal opinion of the effects, and/or use factual evidence to support your argument.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.