1. Read this article on the repatriation of Hopi Kachina masks What arguments can be made for or against the repatriation (return) of these headdresses (masks) to the Hopi people? List several specific points the author makes in presenting both sides of the issue.2. Find the painting of a Kachina Dance, Hopi Ceremonial Dance, by Hopi artist Fred Kabotie,How does the art serve as an ethnographic document useful in the study of Hopi ceremonial arts?3. What is the “Studio Style”? Briefly explain.4. Contemporary Native American artists, such as America Meredith, sometimes create art as a critique of the Studio school or as a commentary upon the legacy of this important style. Here is Meredith’s painting, Bambi makes some extra bucks at the studio, 2002 (acrylic 26 1/2” x 32 1/2”). The painting is meant to be seen as humorous satire. What do you think the artist is trying to express in this painting?Previous
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.